What Makes Us Different
Quality, Consistency, Continuity
The quality of rice is affected by multiple factors that include the growing conditions, production
process, efficient handling and storage conditions. All our paddy & raw rice are carefully selected, processed and then packed at our ISO standard production house. At Anwaar Corporation, we set high standards throughout our supply chain; all the way from fields to the customer, we are fully committed to deliver rice products with the utmost level of food safety and quality! It is our consistency in quality that has developed continuity of our clients and have been retained for long term.
We Source Directly From Local Farmers and Millers
Our dynamic presence in the primary rice growing region and close cooperation with the local farmers and millers provides us unmediated access to source paddy and raw rice. It is our company’s quality criteria to buy directly from rice farmers and millers. Our company’s associated personnel are placed in primary rice growing regions to keep us connected with the farmers. Buying directly from the farmer and millers enable us to secure the finest paddy & raw
rice to provide you with the premium quality rice products.
Adopting To Global And Local Quality Requirements
At Anwaar Corporation, we are also devoted to consistently incorporating new international markets and local requirements into our supply chain. Providing our clients with the quality that they demand for their respective market with competitive pricing, is our priority. We try our level best to form deep rooted business relations by providing a one stop solution to our clients for premium quality rice, packaging and logistics. We encourage feedback & suggestions and strongly believe that it help us to cater to our clients in new and improved ways.
Why Work with
Because we are ISO:9001:2008 , HACCP & U.S. FDA Certified Pakistan rice mill with celestial experience of rice industry.
- Anwaar Corporation l has an experience stretched over 50 years, and having 50% local rice market share.
- Having a total capacity of 250 Metric Tons of milled rice per day .
- Cotecna, Eurofin, BVQI and SGS inspection for quality, quantity & weight at loading port to ensure compliance with importing country’s rules & regulation, at no extra price & no strings attached .
- Reliable, convenient & reasonable prices .
- LRM has benchmark quality assurance system. Anwaar Corporation has its own backward-integrated contract farming for basmati rice to ensure they meet all regulatory & food safety issues on pesticides, aflatoxins, etc